We know you have been waiting for it! Mark your calendars, we have a full list of our events and seminars. We are happy to announce we have many new, hands on seminars this season.
Traditionally, our events are a great way to learn a few gardening tips and tricks in a laid back, informal setting. We laugh, we make a mess and in many cases you get to take home a great souvenir.
From container gardening to pond openings and from rose pruning to brick paver laying, we truly have a seminar for every outdoor lover. Take a look at the list of our events below and make your reservations to take part. Our three main events are open to everyone, but to participate in our seminars you will need to stop by or call to reserve your spot.
- Sunday April 10th: Opening your Pond/Pond Maintenance Tips Seminar
- Sunday May 1st: Pond Fish & Care Seminar
- Sunday May 15th: Rose Care and Maintenance
- Sunday June 5th: Container Gardening, Grow Vegetables & Herbs in Containers Seminar ($20 fee)
- Saturday & Sunday June 11th & 12th: OPEN HOUSE
- Sunday June 19th: Pruning Seminar
- Sunday July 10th: How to build a Bubbling Boulder for small spaces: Set-up and Care
- Sunday July 17th: Brick Paver and Flagstone Installation Seminar
- Sunday Aug. 7th: Create your own Air Plant Display Seminar ($20 fee)
- Sunday Aug. 14th: Fair Garden/Gnome Garden workshop ($20 fee, container & soil supplied)
- Sunday Sept. 18th: Build your own Scare Crow Seminar ($20, we supply straw and poles, bring your own clothes and accessories)
- Saturday & Sunday September 24th & 25th: FALL FESTIVAL
- Sunday Oct. 16th: Closing your Pond Seminar (hands on)
- Sunday Nov. 27th: Design your own Holiday Topiary ($30 fee)
- Saturday & Sunday December 3rd & 4th: HOLIDAY CELEBRATION
All seminars start promptly at 11 am. To reserve your spot for a seminar please call (570) 287-4329 ext 1.
If you attended one of our events or you want to see how much fun they are, visit our past events photo gallery!