As promised, we are posting our first ever blog contest.
But first, if this is your first visit to the Edward’s Garden Center blog, welcome! If it’s not your first visit, welcome back.
First, let us tell you a little bit about our blog. We love to share tips, tricks and interesting gardening stories. Sometimes, we post fun non gardening related posts, but generally, we stick to gardening because it’s what we know and love!
Before you can enter the contest, we need you to look around a little so you’ll know where to look to enter.
About the blog
At the top of the home page, you’ll find a nice picture taken at the Garden Center and a menu with links to our various pages. To the right, you’ll find a Google map centered on our Garden Center, just in case you want to stop by for a visit, but need directions. Beneath that, you have the opportunity to follow us on Facebook and a spot to subscribe to our blog. We highly recommend you take advantage of both. 🙂
In the center of the home page, you will find our blog posts. The one on the top will always be the most recent. If you keep scrolling you’ll see more blog posts. Click on the title of the post you want to read to see the full story and have the opportunity to share it on your social media pages.
So what kind of posts have we shared lately? Well, our most recent post was about common gardening myths that you won’t want to believe. Ideas for getting your garden ready for fall was a popular post. And if you are an expert gardener, you might like the post titled: Have a laugh only a gardener would understand.
Like we said, take a look around. Then come back to this post because you will want to enter the CONTEST!
- Look around the blog and read a few posts
- Copy or write down the name of your favorite post (this contest post DOES NOT COUNT)
- Come back to the blog home page and click on the contest post title.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and comment with the name of your favorite post from our blog.
- That comment is your contest entry.
- Comments/Entries must be posted by November 26, 2014.
- One winner will be chosen from the entries, to win a $50 gift card to the Garden Center.
Good luck and get reading!