Cooler weather is approaching and our Garden Center staff is busy getting ready for Autumn. We have hundreds of mums decorating our gardens. Our pumpkins and gourds have just arrived and even Big Foot has packed his bag full of fall items.
To celebrate the fall season, we will be having a two day Fall Festival.
Stop by the Garden Center Sept 27th and 28th to take part in the festivities.
For the kids:
- Face painting will be provided by Face Painting by Jessica. She is more than ready to decorate the kiddos faces or hands with their favorite characters and designs. She recently received stencils for the Frozen characters!
- Pony rides: 10 am to 4 pm both days. Rides will be $5
For the whole family:
- Pet costume parade and contest: Dress up your furry family members and walk them in the parade. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes will be given out. Parade will be Sunday, 28th at 2 pm. Prizes for the contest: 1st prize $100 gift card, 2nd prize: $50 gift card and 3rd prize: $25 gift card.
- Giant pumpkin contest: Giant pumpkin will be on hand. Whoever guesses the closest weight gets a $100 gift card. The winner will be chosen at 4 pm on Sunday.
- Selfie Contest: Take a picture with Big Foot, post it to our Facebook page to be entered. Prize: $100 gift card!
- Blue Chip Farms will be visiting with adoptable dogs both days. Edward’s Garden Center is a supporter of Blue Chip and will match all donations up to $5oo.
- SALE: 50% off fruit trees
- Food vendors: Hotdogs, sausage, wings, smoked apples, kettle corn, desserts and more!
To get people excited for the Fall Festival we are running a few Facebook contests. Right now, visit our Facebook page and find the status update about the contest. Comment with your favorite thing about fall and you will be entered to win a $50 gift card.
We will have another Facebook contest beginning before the Fall Festival. Hint: The contest involves our very own Big Foot!
Hope to see everyone at the Fall Festival Sept 27th and 28 at the Garden Center! You won’t be sorry you came 🙂