Each and everyone of us is unique and has a different outlook on life. Because of our different experiences, likes, dislikes etc, each one of us finds different things beautiful. Our customer photo contest that ended at the beginning of the week is a great example. We had beautiful images of flower gardens, rock gardens, fairy gardens, vegetable gardens and many more. Each one of them was beautiful in its own way.
As different as beautify can be to each person, there are things that are universally appreciated as beautiful. Flowers and tranquilty are definitely on the list.
Looking through some amazing gardens online, we stumbled across this video from a few years ago. It displays gorgeous images of gardens from all over the world, set to relaxing music. If you have about 8 minutes, sit back, relax and enjoy.
Some of our favorites from the video:
- Crathes Castle Gardens in Banchory, Scotland
- Zhuozheng Yuan in Suzhou, China
- Giardini di Villa d’Este in Tivoli, Italy
- Yuyuan Garden in Shanghai, China
- Dubai Miracle Garden in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Hampton Court Gardens in London, England (from personal experience 🙂 )
- Exbury Gardens in Hampshire, England
- Mae Fah Luang Garden in Pa Kluay, Thailand